Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What do I want to make today?

I realize that I am not able to promise daily blog posts or new creative project a week type of blogging. What I'm imaging is a space where I can share my progress, my moments of "stuck", excitement, and creativity. I am hoping to find community, feedback, and friends.

I have been thinking about creating lately A LOT. Thinking about what to create, while my head is bursting with ideas, inspirations from Pinterest boards, other blogs. I feel overwhelmed. I ask myself almost daily - What should I make? ... a quilt, a bag, little cute mushroom piece? ... Ooh, I should make that skirt for myself? Confused I should say, not inspired. That's how I feel.

I am going to spent the evenings and the next weekend on figuring out my creative routine. Seems like an oxymoron, but it turns out that all most of creative people have established routines that work for them.
What is your routine to get into the mood of making?

No comments:

Post a Comment